Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
1910283 Vector Photoshop Action 4151289
Photoshop GRD, ATN | 16 Kb
Click on Google Drive logo for Free Download:
Transform your photos into fantastic, stylized vector graphic with Vector Photoshop Action. The Action creates a vector effect on selected areas or whole image. It allows you to choose from 3 effects with 3 detail intensity levels for different kind of photos. You can transform your effect into fully scalable vector shapes with included converting action. Adjust each color manually or try 50 ready color variations. This action is a great tool for making trendy movie posters and cool graphics. Use it with more photos and combine them into one amazing composition.
Action creates an organised layer/folder structure with names and colors.
Please ensure you use the English version of Photoshop during action work.
The action works on Photoshop CS6 (2012) and newer versions.
It’s recommended to use high quality images for best results however the action works with every image resolution. Try to choose best quality photos with a correct exposure and clear, sharp details. Modify resolution of your image before an action to achieve different results.
The Action requires active Oil paint filter. (info below)
Watch the video tutorial and learn how to edit your PSD file.
Video Tutorial Here:
- Vector – Mint Actions.atn file (2 versions)
- Vector gradients.grd file
- Vector action manual.txt file
Oil paint filter
This action requires Oil paint filter in your Photoshop version! This filter must be active and work properly.
If Oil Paint is grayed out in your PS version (not active), try these steps:
– Make sure Photoshop is up-to-date
– Make sure that your document is RGB. Oil Paint won’t work on color spaces other than RGB (e.g. CMYK, Lab, etc.)
– If you’re on Windows, make sure you’re running a 64-bit OS with the 64-bit version of Photoshop. OpenCL requires 64-bit
– Make sure Use Graphics Processor is checked under Preferences Performance – Make sure that your video card driver is up to date with the latest from the vendor website.
Note: If your video card does not support OpenCL v1.1 or higher, you may need to purchase an upgraded video card that supports OpenCL v1.1 or higher to gain access to the Oil Paint filter.
Information about your graphics card can be found in Photoshop’s Help System Info dialog.
If you love FreePSDvn.com content, please consider buying us a coffee.Buy us a coffee
Thank you for your support!