Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
2003343 Color Mix Photoshop Action 25761920
Photoshop ABR, Photoshop PAT, Photoshop ATN | 70 Mb
Please comment if you found the link was error.
High speed Free Direct Download from FreePsdVn.com
COLOR MIX Photoshop Action
Save hours of work with this action.To use the action, photos with streets and architectural structures are best suited.The optimal size for processing will be photos 3500 pixels and 300 DPI. After action finish the work you get a well-organized and structured file with the many layers, folders and settings to improve the final result.
This action has been created and optimized for use on Photoshop CC2015.5++ and ONLY FOR THE ENGLISH VERSION OF PHOTOSHOP. WORK WITH CC2020!!!
How to configure Photoshop to work with actions.
- Make sure you are using the English version of Photoshop. Each action has been created and optimized to work only with the English version of Photoshop, so please make sure that you are using this version.
- Use the RGB Mode and 8 Bits color. To check these settings, go to Image->Mode and check the “RGB color” and “8 Bits/Channel”.
- Make sure that the option “Add ‘copy’ to Copied Layers and Groups” is turned on. This option applies only to CS5 and later versions of Photoshop. On the “LAYERS” panel, click on the menu icon, go to “Panel Options…”, and check that the “Add ‘copy’ to Copied Layers and Groups” is turned on.
- Use a photo with 72dpi or higher. If you are using a photo with less than 72dpi, the action will not function correctly. To fix this, go to Image->Image Size and increase the resolution value.
How to combine my actions?
- Open your photo
- Play the first action
- Save the result as an image
- Open the previously saved image
- Play the second action
Photos used in preview are not included
Notice: If the link in the logo doesn't work, pressing F5 to reload the page might be helpful. If the problem persists, leave a comment and we'll be here to help.