2104183 Canvas Painting Photoshop Action 5804650
Photoshop PAT, ATN, ABR | 264 Mb
Canvas Painting Photoshop Action
This action is designed to transform your photo’s into real Canvas Painting look. With this is professional pack you may turn your ordinary photos into extraordinary images. Easy to customize, Non-destructive effect. In this action you well get 20 different color option When you open unviewed eye .You can also adjust brush color very easy.
My Working Software Version : CC2020 English Version. Software supported version: CS4,CS5, CS5.5, CS6, CC, CC2014, CC2015,CC2015.5, CC2016,CC2017,CC2018,CC2019,CC2020+ English Version.
Most important instruction:
(1) How to Select the Subject
In this section, we are going to make a selection of our subject and then copy the subject to a separate layer. Choose the Quick Selection Tool (W) and select the background of the photo. Use the Shift-Alt buttons on your keyboard to add or subtract areas from the selection. After you’ve made a perfect selection, press Control-Shift-I on your keyboard to invert the selection. Now go to Select Modify Smooth and set the Sample Radius to 5 px. Next, go to Select Modify Contract and set Contract By to 2 px. Finally, go to Select Modify Feather and set Feather Radius to 2 px.
(2) For good result first you need extract your canvas area. Simply select your background image and take crop tools than extension all sides. For more details follow PDF Help file. Then resize your images 3000x2000px or 2000x3000px,dpi 300.
(3) Open your photo take a new layer then rename “brush”( in lowercase). Then select a brush and paint your image. Close “brush” layer eye and keep selection “brush” layer Then click action play button.
- ATN File(Photoshop Action File included)
- Brush File
- Pattern File
- 20 Color Option
- Help File
- PDF Help File
- Work on every photos.
- High quality result.
- Easy Customizable
- Organize layers
- Easy Install
- User Guide
- Easy to Use
- No photoshop skill needed
Note: Preview images and Mockup are not included
Images Recommended : I use images 2000x3000px or 3000×2000 dpi 300