2006363 90s Style Photoshop Action 26730215
Photoshop ABR, Photoshop PAT, Photoshop ATN | 5 Mb
It’s easy now to change your photo to an old style with 90s Style Photoshop Action, just in a few clicks you can make the magical effect, and save hours and hours of hard working per image.
90s Style Contains:
- Old Photo Effect
- Editable Textures Color/Size
- Editable Texts Effect
- +10 Colors FX
- & More Editable Elements
NOTE: Your final result depends on your photo and your final editing, The default result is that you see in the first example and you need to custom your colors as you want.
Before use 90s Style:
- Make Sure Your Minimum Photoshop Version’s CS4
- Make Sure Your Color Mode’s RGB.
- Make Sure Your Channel Bit’s 8 bits/channel.
- Make Sure Your Photoshop Language’s English.
How To use 90s Style:
- Open Your Image Inside Your Photoshop.
- Create a New Empty Layer & Name it “mask”.
- Select Your Soft Brush Tool & Brush on Your Object With Any Color.
- Open The Action Folder, Choose The Action Add – 90s Style – Action Here and Play it.
- Open The Action Folder, Choose The Action Add – 90s Text Style – Action and Play it.
For Best Result Use a Photo With High Dimension (Minimum Width Size’s 3000px). For Best Result Use a Portrait Photo or a Photo With a close-up object. For Best Result Make Your Object in The Middle of Your Document.