Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
2012174 WorkBook Creator for Coach CANVA PS 5222868
Photoshop PSD | 170 Mb
Create elegant and minimalist workbook with this template. Customizeable and perfect for Coaching, Online Teaching, Masterclass Tutoring, All Kind of Webinar, E-courses, and E-exams.
This template work best in digital or printed book. Get amaze by the coherent pages that interconnect one to another. Single or couple pages are available to mix and match. Just drag and drop the images you need, change the color, customize the mockup, replace the text.
- 99 Templates in Total
- CANVA and PS files are available
- US Letter and A4 Size included
- a lot of content variations
- 105 JPG Samples included
- unique covers for each subtitle
- Quick to edit
- Easily change text, colors and image etc.
- Project managing and time scheduling included inside!
- JPG Preview files with used pictures
- Links for FREE Personal & Commercials FONTS in PDF file
INSIDE THE 99 PAGES WORKBOOK
- 3 Cover Pages
- 7 Welcoming Statement & Thank You Pages
- 2 Table of Content
- 3 Intro Chapter Variations
- 7 Multivariative Cheat Sheets
- 9 Cheeklists and Idea Tracker
- 9 Chart and Diagram Pages
- 11 Short Lonk QnA, Scale & Table List
- 3 Time Schedule : Daily, Weekly, Monthly
- 5 Quotes Inspirational
- 2 Testimonial & 1 Success Story
- 2 Study Case & 1 Copyright Page
- 2 Pages Other Library Sources
- 2 Pages Attract Readers Joining Course
- 2 Quiz and Result Page
- 5 Step Process
- 3 Challenge Pages
- 5 Theory Breakdown
- 10 Bonus Promotion
- 4 Photo Display & Image Layout
HOW TO USE IN CANVA:
- Make sure you already have a Canva account. https://www.canva.com. IT’S FREE! This template works for both free and pro Canva user
- Download the PDF, and open the link that direct you to the template
- Place your image and text
- After all is set, save the template as JPG
- WARNING : We use free icons on the templates, but it’s often CANVA Updates their system that makes the users have to switch to CANVA pro or pay the icons that used to be free. So please let us know if you experience such issue
HOW TO USE IN PHOTOSHOP:
- Install the font that are used in the template
- After downloading, open the file and place your image and text
- Save the files.
If you love FreePSDvn.com content, please consider buying us a coffee.
Thank you for your support!