Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
2010304 XPRESSION – Watercolor Painting PS Action 28522608
Photoshop PAT, ABR, ATN | 23 Mb
XPRESSION Photoshop Action will transform your photos into stunning watercolor drawings in a few clicks. As a result, you will get a very realistic sketch with a lot of settings. The action works on Photoshop CS3 and newer.
- Suitable for portraits, landscapes, architecture and design photos
- Product has been tested with Photoshop CS3-CS6, CC up to CC 2020 (only English version)
- Organized layer structure
- Realistic imitation of real watercolor painting
- Very easy to use in a few clicks with minimum Photoshop skill
- User Manual PDF file included
- Best image sizes 2000-4500 px
Please note that the product uses Art History Brush and works correctly only with original images that have not been edited in the current working session. If you need to pre-edit the image, for example, resize it, please do it, save the result, close the file and then reopen it. Then start the action.
PREPARING OF PHOTOSHOP TO USE THIS ACTION
- Make sure that you are using English version of Photoshop. If not, you always can change the language of your version of Photoshop to English (and switch back again) using this method
- Use only RGB mode at 8 bits/channel pictures
- Make sure that the checkbox “Add ‘copy’ to Copied Layers and Groups” is turned on (Layers Tab – Panel Options). This step is actual for Photoshop CS5 and newer
- Set brush opacity and flow to 100%
- Load to your Photoshop included brushes and patterns
- Load action to your Photoshop. To do this go to menu Window – Actions – Load actions and choose XPRESSION.atn
- Open your image, create empty new layer ‘brush’ and paint your focus-area
- Play the action
If you love FreePSDvn.com content, please consider buying us a coffee.Buy us a coffee
Thank you for your support!