1817088 Smoke Movie Poster Animation 3162217
Photoshop ATN | 4 Kb
Click on Google Drive logo for Free Download:
About There is a Photoshop action, that will make your photos looks like a movie poster. The action has been tested on Photoshop (English versions) CC 2015 and CS6 Extended. There are 3 variants of smoke animation: from down to up, from left to right and combined.
How to install: Open Smoke Movie Poster.atn in Photoshop by double-click or use ‘Load actions’ menu item in the Actions window
How to use:
- Open image in photoshop
- Be sure the document has a background layer called ‘Background’
- Create a new layer called ‘mask’
- Use the Brush tool on ‘mask’ layer to paint the shape you want to be in front of the picture
- Run the action and enjoy the result!
How to save GIF-animation:
- Photoshop CC: Go to File – Export – Save for web
- Photoshop CS6 Extended: Go to File – Save for web
How to export video: Photoshop CC and CS6 Extended: Go to File – Export – Render Video
How to choose the variant of smoke animation: To choose the variant of smoke animation you should turn on or off layer visibility of layer groups in ‘Animation’ folder in PSD
Important! Before you can use this action make sure:
- Photoshop language is set to English.
- Checkbox “Add ‘copy’ to Copied Layers and Groups” is checked in Layers Panel Options window.
- The action has been tested on Photoshop (English versions) CC 2015 and CS6 Extended.
- Your photo contains Background and mask layers
- The minimal version of Photoshop is CS6 Extended.
Expand your design options with 20% off the Creative Market catalog and a curated monthly Drop to keep you inspired. Membership plans start at $9.95/mo.Sign up here