1906288 Retrowave Photoshop Action 23703577
Photoshop ABR, Photoshop PAT, Photoshop ATN | 7 Mb
Click on Google Drive logo for Free Download:
A Retro Wave Photoshop Action will transform your image into a futuristic poster in retro wave style 2000.Save hours of work with this action. After action finish the work you get a well-organized and structured file with the many layers, folders and settings to improve the final result. Recommendation optimal image size 4000×4000px and 300dpi.
This action has been created and optimized for use on Photoshop CS6, CC2017++ and ONLY FOR THE ENGLISH VERSION OF PHOTOSHOP and must also be installed OIL PAINT FILTER. Action work with CC2019!
- RETRO WAVE CS6 Photoshop Action by RedVokinputs.atn
- RETRO WAVE CC++ Photoshop Action by RedVokinputs.atn
- RETRO WAVE Brushes.abr
- RETRO WAVE Patterns.pat
- Help File.txt
How to configure Photoshop to work with actions.
- Make sure you are using the English version of Photoshop. Each action has been created and optimized to work only with the English version of Photoshop, so please make sure that you are using this version.
- Use the RGB Mode and 8 Bits color. To check these settings, go to Image->Mode and check the “RGB color” and “8 Bits/Channel”.
- Make sure that the option “Add ‘copy’ to Copied Layers and Groups” is turned on. This option applies only to CS5 and later versions of Photoshop. On the “LAYERS” panel, click on the menu icon, go to “Panel Options…”, and check that the “Add ‘copy’ to Copied Layers and Groups” is turned on.
- Use a photo with 72dpi or higher. If you are using a photo with less than 72dpi, the action will not function correctly. To fix this, go to Image->Image Size and increase the resolution value.
How to combine my actions?
- Open your photo
- Play the first action
- Save the result as an image
- Open the previously saved image
- Play the second action
Photos used in preview are not included.