2004213 Retro Paint Photoshop Action 26051975
JPG Image, Photoshop ATN | 3 Mb
Retro Paint Photoshop Action.
This action will give your images a modern look.Non destructive layers, fully adjustable to help you get the best results.Create professional Retro Paint Photoshop Action from your photos in the easiest possible way. Not only is it simple to generate the Retro Paint Photoshop Action, it then becomes lots of fun playing around with all the layers! Everything remains layered giving you lots of creative control.
- Very easy to apply this action on any image.
- This action is designed to transform your photos into Retro Paint Photoshop Action.
- Easily editable & customization effect.
- High quality result.
- One click action
- Well group layer
- This action is specially made for photographers, graphic designer & artists..
FOR BEST RESULT IT IS RECOMMENDED TO :
- Use images with size between 2000px-3000px (recommended 2000-3000px).
- Use images with resulotion between 300dpi (recommended 300dpi).
- use RGB and 8bit color mode in Photoshop.
- use English versions of Photoshop CS4,CS5,CS6, CC2014, CC2015, CC2015.5, CC2017
HOW TO INSTALL THE ACTION:
- Go to the “Window” button in Menu and select “Actions”
- Goto – Edit>Preset>preset Manager to load Patterns file.
- Goto – Edit>Preset>preset Manager to load Brushes file.
- The action will now appear in the actions panel.
HOW TO USE THE ACTION :
- Go to File -> Open, choose your photo and click “Open”.
- Go to Layer -> New -> Layer
- Take a “Brush Tool (B)” and Brush the areas that you want to stay in focus. Rename the layer to “Brush” (Important: all letters must be lower case). To do that, double click on layer name and type “Brush”.
- Now open the “Retro Paint Photoshop Action folder, choose the direction that you like action and click on “Play button”.