1902044 Impastoning Photoshop Action 3321931
Photoshop ATN | 99 Kb
Please comment if you found the link was error.
Click on Google Drive logo for Free Download:
Create an impasto effect with ease to your own photo just one click using Impastoning Photoshop Action.
The action has 5 impasto styles and 10 color options, all layers and folders are editable, it is non-destructive, support newest all photoshop version and all language*.
- All Images in the preview are not included at the zip file.
- For the best results, it is recommended to use high resolution photos in the range of 2500px – 3500px. The optimal range is from 2000px – 3500px. The detail and clarity in the effects generated by the actions reduce the smaller of your photo.
Each action is thoroughtly teste across between 50 – 100 different photos to ensure there are no errors. In this case where you do experience an error. Contact me via email if you area still having troubles.
After each action has finished playing, it creates a well organized layer structure. Each layer and folder are named appropriately and color coded to create a neat working environtment for you.
Not only is the layer structure organised, each action comes with a highly detailed video tutorial teaching you about how each layer affects the design and how you can make customisations to it.
All my photoshop action are designed to save your hours, days, weeks or month of work. They area created in a way that booth photoshop beginners and experts can use it, saving you lots of time working on both personal or commercial projects.
If you own multiple actions, have you thought about stacking the effects to build even more advanced designs?.
Tips how to combine the actions:
- Run the first action on your photo.
- One you are happy with the design, save your image out.
- Now re-open your image and run another action!.
You can then use the second actions layer flexibility to further customize the design. You can follow this process and stack effects to build incredibly detailed designs with very little work.