2302163 Illustration Painting Vector Action U55LVPH
ATN file (action)
PAT file (texture)
CSH file (Shapes)
ABR file (Brushes)
RGB Color Mode
Easy to use and customize
Organized and grouped layers for easy editing
Turn ON/OFF Layers to Reveal New Look
Works in the following versions:CC 2015.5 and newer
Works only on the English version of the Photoshop
Images in Preview Are Not Included
The file also contains 25 shapes To make the end result more beautiful
Before you play the action check the following:
- Your photo is in “RGB” color mode
- Your photo is in “8bit” color mode
- Make sure that your image is “Background layer”,Your photo should be merged with the background To merge layers, press Ctrl + E If your layer isn’t fixed as a «Background», fix it. (Go to Layers/New/Layer from Background)
- You are running the English version of Photoshop.
- Please don’t use small resolution images. and at least 1400 pixels width/height. Use high-resolution photos with the Action for the best results and to avoid errors .
How to install the action:
- Start Photoshop, go to the “Window” menu and select “Actions”. A window will now appear to the right hand side.
- Inside the “Actions window”, click on the down arrow area to reveal the drop down menu. From there select “Load Actions…”. Select the action which came with the download and click “Load”.
3.Load The “Illustration Painting Vector Action”
- The action will now appear in the actions panel.
- From the list Edit > Presets > Presets Manager > Presets Type > Patterns > Load > Illustration Painting Vector Patterns > Done
- From the list Edit > Presets > Presets Manager > Presets Type > Brushes > Load > Illustration Painting Vector Brushes > Done
- From the list Edit > Presets > Presets Manager > Presets Type > Custom Shapes > Load >Illustration Painting Vector Shapes > Done
When Actions Load
How to use the action:
- Open a photo to work with
- Your photo should be merged with the background To merge layers, press Ctrl + E If your layer isn’t fixed as a «Background», fix it. (Go to Layers/New/Layer from Background)
- Create a new layer above the background layer called ” brush “
- With the ‘brush’ layer selected, brush onto the areas of your photo that you want to apply the effect to.
- Now click play on the action
IMPORTANT! This action uses the Oil Paint Filter.
Works with Photoshop version CC2015.5 and newer
Make sure that your document is RGB. Oil Paint won’t work on color spaces other than RGB (e.g. CMYK, Lab, etc.). If you’re on Windows, make sure you’re running a 64-bit OS with the 64-bit version of Photoshop. OpenCL requires 64-bit.
Make sure Use Graphics Processor is checked under Preferences > Performance. Make sure that your video card driver is up to date with the latest from the vendor website.
Note: If your video card does not support OpenCL v1.1 or higher, you may need to purchase an upgraded video card that supports OpenCL v1.1 or higher to gain access to the Oil Paint filter.