1903095 Double Game Action 23178977
Photoshop PSD, ATN, PAT, ABR | 10 Mb
— — — — — — — — — — — EASY TO USE
1. Well organised layers
2. Fully editable layers
3. Easy to customise
4. Non-destructive actions
5. Well documented instructions
6. This action has been tested and works on Photoshop CS6, CC to CC2019 (tested in English version)
7. Recommended to use high resolution photo sizes between 2000 – 5000px (min resolution: 72dpi)
— — — — — — — — — — — THINGS TO CHECK AND REMEMBER
1. Your photo is in RGB color mode
2. Your photo is in 8bit color mode
3. You are running the English version of Photoshop.
4. If you are experiencing errors, try resetting your Photoshop preferences. To do this, hold down Alt, Ctrl, and Shift keys (Mac: Command, Option, Shift) while starting up Photoshop. A dialog box will appear asking if you wish to delete the preferences/settings file.
5. Avoid using small resolution images. For the best results, use Photos between 1500px – 3000px high/wide. Chances of the action running into errors will increase the lower you go under 1000px high/wide. Photos with good color variation and contrast wil work best.
6. Avoid brushing onto mainly black areas on a photo. The effect is not very prominant when applied to mostly dark areas of a photo.
7. Remember that adjusting your photo resolution will determine how wide the parts spread out. If you run the action at 72DPI, then the parts will be quite close – if you run it at 300DPI, the parts will be spread much wider. Please refer to the video tutorial for a demonstration of this.
— — — — — — — — — — — HOW TO INSTALL THE ACTION
1. Inside Photoshop, go to the ‘Window’ menu and select ‘Actions’. A window will now appear to the right hand side.
2. Inside the Actions window, click on the top right hand corner icon to reveal the drop down menu. From here select ‘Load Actions…’. Select the action which came with the download.
3. The action will now appear in the actions panel.
— — — — — — — — — — — HOW TO USE THE ACTION
1. Open a photo to work with
2. Leave the photo layer locked and set as the background. Also make sure your photo is in RGB color mode. To check this, go to the ‘Image’ menu, then select ‘Mode’ and ensure ‘RGB’ is selected.
3. play and enjoy
Expand your design options with 20% off the Creative Market catalog and a curated monthly Drop to keep you inspired. Membership plans start at $9.95/mo.Sign up here