Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
2004205 Bubble Wrap Photoshop Action 26210157
Photoshop PAT, Photoshop ATN | 52 Mb
Bubble wrap action – A very easy to use Actions designed to provide you high end quality design in bubble wrap style to give your photos what they have been missing. Click and create the required and needed photos in this action without any hassle of spending hours on designing an action yourself. Bubble wrap action can be used on any sort of photo to provide the the artistic feel to your photos. Full customisable tweaking options are also present with in the elements so your pictures can be done your way rather than sticking with the conventional one design. Not only this, this Action will keep your photos safe as well.
This action has been tested and working on Photoshop (English version only) CS3,CS4,CS5,CS6,CC+,CC2020
If you are not using the English version of Photoshop, you can always change it to English and then back again to your native language using this method below.
1. Your photo is in RGB color mode
2. Your photo is in 8bit color mode
3. You are running the English version of Photoshop.
4. If you are experiencing errors, try resetting your Photoshop preferences. To do this, hold down Alt, Ctrl, and Shift keys (Mac: Command, Option, Shift) while starting up Photoshop. A dialog box will appear asking if you wish to delete the preferences/settings file.
5. Avoid using small resolution images. For the best results, use Photos between 1500px – 3000px high/wide.
HOW TO INSTALL THE ACTION
1. Inside Photoshop, go to the ‘Window’ menu and select ‘Actions’. A window will now appear to the right hand side.
2. Inside the Actions window, click on the top right hand corner icon to reveal the drop down menu. From here select ‘Load Actions…’. Select the action which came with the download.
3. The action will now appear in the actions panel.
HOW TO USE THE ACTION
1. Open a photo to work with
2. Select Vintage Painting Action.
3. Now click play on the action!
If you love FreePSDvn.com content, please consider buying us a coffee.Buy us a coffee
Thank you for your support!