Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
1912495 Abstract Art Photoshop Action 4403730
Photoshop ATN, ABR | 36 Mb
Click on Google Drive logo for Free Download:
Create realistic paintings from your everyday photos in a few clicks
After the effect has been applied to your photo, you have the ability to make various customizations such as…
- Turn individual textures on/off
- Brush on where you want drips and paint swipes to appear
- Control what areas of your photo appear with more clarity (less grungy)
- Either apply the effect to all of your photo or partial areas.
- Choose from (or mix) 30 color option presets
- Overlay an optional canvas texture over your design
- Control the appearance of light/dark areas of your image.
The Action has been tested and working on Photoshop (English only) CS3+
Make sure you are using the English version of Photoshop to run the Action on. All of my Actions will only work in the English version of Photoshop.
Check you are using a version of Photoshop that the Action supports.
Watch the video tutorial to ensure you have your Photoshop file setup correctly. You can view the video tutorial in the above ‘Tutorial‘ section. A link to the tutorial is also included in the ‘Readme‘ file in the download.
Use high-resolution photos with the Action for the best results and to avoid errors. I highly recommend scaling your photo into the 3500px – 5000px range for the best results. Even if your photo is only 1000px, scale it up much larger.
With Adobe Creative Cloud, you can install multiple versions of Photoshop. If you like this Action but is not supported on your version of Photoshop, you can always install an additional version of Photoshop to run the Action on. Once an Action has been tested and working on a version of Photoshop, it will always work.
Use Jpeg images to run the Action on. Other file types such as TIFF, BMP, PNG, PSD can cause issues with Actions, as Photoshop disables various features for different file types.
Avoid using the Action on logos or clip art style images as the lack of detail and color contrast can lead to errors.
Having troubles with the Action?
- Double-check you have your file set up correctly as shown at the beginning of the video tutorial.
- Check the resolution of your photo. If its a low-resolution photo (1000px), take the shortest length of your photo and increase it to around 2500px or more.
Create custom effects
Action effects can be combined to create new effects. Follow these steps below:
- Run the first Action on your photo.
- Once you are happy with the result, save your design as a Jpeg image.
- Now close your Photoshop file and re-open the image you just saved.
- Run another Action over your photo! This will then stack the second Action effect on top of the first.
There are so many undiscovered effects that can be created with stacking Action effects!