Please comment if you found the link was error.
Transform your photos into stylized realistic painting graphic.
Action creates an organised layer/folder structure with names and colors.
It’s recommended to use high quality images for best results however the action works with every image resolution. Try to choose best quality photos with a correct exposure and low grain. Modify resolution of your image before an action to achieve different results.
– Make sure Photoshop is up-to-date
– Make sure that your document is RGB. Oil Paint won’t work on color spaces other than RGB (e.g. CMYK, Lab, etc.)
– If you’re on Windows, make sure you’re running a 64-bit OS with the 64-bit version of Photoshop. OpenCL requires 64-bit
– Make sure Use Graphics Processor is checked under Preferences > Performance
– Make sure that your video card driver is up to date with the latest from the vendor website.
Information about your graphics card can be found in Photoshop’s Help > System Info dialog.
STAY IN TOUCH
Something new is coming... Stay up to day with FreePSDvn.