2012164 EBook Template Creator – CANVA PS 5163018
Photoshop PSD | 55 Mb
Create elegant and minimalist e-book with this template. Get engage with your readers, maximize your brand performance, increase income from your e-course, or lead your readers in growing their business through your writing.
This templates work best in digital or printed book. Get amaze by the coherent pages that interconnect one to another. Single or couple pages are available to mix and match. Just drag and drop the images you need, change the color, customize the mockup, replace the text or you can use the typed ones inside as they’re all real text written! Get inspired by each elegantly designed layout.
- CANVA and PS files are available
- A4 Size & US Letter Size
- BONUS 10 Social media template for coach!
- a lot of content variations
- unique covers for each subtitle
- Quick to edit
- Easily change text, colors and image etc.
- All is real content, no lipsum for your inspirations
- includes instagram post and instagram story binus to promote your e-book
- JPG Preview files with used pictures
- Links for FREE Personal & Commercials FONTS in PDF file
INSIDE THE 65 PAGES EBOOK
- 3 Cover Pages
- 4 Welcoming Statement
- 2 Content Page Variations
- 4 Intro Page Sections
- 2 Additional Intro Variations
- 19 Image and Text Content Variations
- 5 Text Content Variations
- 1 Copyright Page
- 3 Quote
- 2 Table List
- 3 Tips Page Variations (influencer/marketing)
- 2 Pages Other Library References
- 2 Pages to attract your readers joining full course (Bonus)
- 5 Instagram Posts to Promote your E-book (Bonus)
- 5 Instagram Stories to Promote your E-Book (Bonus)
HOW TO USE IN CANVA:
- Make sure you already have a Canva account. https://www.canva.com. IT’S FREE! This template works for both free and pro Canva user
- Download the PDF, and open the link that direct you to the template
- Place your image and text
- After all is set, save the template as JPG
HOW TO USE IN PHOTOSHOP:
- Install the font that are used in the template
- After downloading, open the file and place your image and text
- Save the files.
- Canva has updated the mobile version recently and the link might not directly transferable to the app version. So in order to use it in your mobile app, you have to open the link on the online (/pc) version and copy it to “Your Designs” folder first.
- DO NOT DIRECTLY EDIT ON THE ORIGINAL LINK because any change will affect the original files.The link is used by number of costumers so always make a copy.ALWAYS MAKE A COPY OF THE DESIGN before using or editing it.