Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
2012334 Services & Pricing Guide – Canva 4985290
PNG | 14 Mb
Impress your clients with a professional and elegant Services & Pricing Guide made specifically for service-based businesses, freelancers and entrepreneurs
Lafayette services & pricing guide is a 21-page template available in US-letter size. It’s a perfect solution for designers, virtual assistants, photographers, coaches, bloggers and everyone who wants to get known for high-quality service.
Use the Lafayette services & pricing guide as a portfolio/lookbook to present your projects, as a media kit/pricing pack to showcase your services or just as a handy tool for your business.
The template is created in CANVA – a free editing app that allows you to edit on both desktop and smartphone. This app uses drag-and-drop technology, which makes it a great tool to edit fonts, images, objects in a quick and easy manner.
- 2 cover options
- 2 ‘about me’ pages
- 1 table of contents page
- 1 ‘our team’ page
- 3 signature package pages
- 1 all packages page
- 1 all services page
- 2 portfolio pages
- 1 ‘how it works’ page
- 2 quote/company mission pages
- 1 testimonials page
- 1 FAQ page
- 1 project timeline page
- 2 final/CTA pages
- Compatible with Canva
- Available in US-Letter (8.5″ x 11″) size
- Free Canva guide (tutorial)
- Fully customizable (add your images, change fonts, textures, graphics and more)
- Photographs and Mockups Not Included
What you’ll get
Once you purchase, you’ll get an email containing a zip-file. You need to unzip it and open a PDF file (named Start here) where all the links + instructions placed.
How to use the template
- Log in to Canva account or create a new (if you don’t have one)
- Unzip the file you got after the purchase
- Open a Start here PDF file, where all the links + instructions placed
- Find a page that says Access to the … and click the link below, you’ll be redirected to the Canva template page
Click Edit, then click File Make a copy
DON’T EDIT THE FILE WE GIVE A LINK TO. YOU CAN EDIT THE COPIED VERSION ONLY! OTHERWISE, IT’LL AFFECT ALL THE OTHER USERS AND YOUR WORK WILL BE DELETED
- Copied version of the file will appear in your account (its name always starts with Copy…)
- Now you can close the original file and edit the copied version on your account
If you love FreePSDvn.com content, please consider buying us a coffee.
Thank you for your support!