Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
2003165 Drawing Creation Kit 25712455
Photoshop ABR, Photoshop PAT, Photoshop ATN | 322 Mb
Please comment if you found the link was error.
High speed Free Direct Download from FreePsdVn.com
Watch the below video for a demonstration of the effect
For Photoshop CS6 and above (English version only)
NOTE If you receive the error “Could not complete the command because of a program error”, please enable ‘Legacy Compositing’ in your performance settings. Go to the menu ‘Edit > Preferences > Performance’.
After enabling ‘Legacy Compositing’, restart Photoshop and run the Action again to remove the error.
The Drawing Creation Kit includes..
- A Photoshop Action which will transform your photo into a creative hand-drawn artwork with only 1 click, saving you several hours of manual work per photo. You can use a non-transparent and transparent background image if you like.
- A set of 80+ sketch textures that you can apply to any area of your photo. You can be as creative as you like about how you create your drawing. The textures are seamless, meaning you can scale them up/down as much as you like to increase/decrease the level of sketch detail anywhere in your image.
- A set of 159 technical drawing brushes that you can use to quickly add lots of extra detail to your designs.
- A set of 63 shadow overlays that you can drop onto your designs to add more realism.
Important to know
- Make sure you are using the English version of Photoshop to run the Action on. All Sevenstyles Actions will only work in the English version of Photoshop.
- Check you are using a version of Photoshop that the Action supports.
- Watch the video tutorial to ensure you have your Photoshop file setup correctly. You can view the video tutorial above. A link to the tutorial is also included in the ‘Readme‘ file in the download.
- Use high-resolution photos with the Action for the best results and to avoid errors. An optimal photo resolution is between 3000px – 4500px.
- With Adobe Creative Cloud, you can install multiple versions of Photoshop. If you like this Action but is not supported on your version of Photoshop, you can always install an additional version of Photoshop to run the Action on. Once an Action has been tested and working on a version of Photoshop, it will always work.
- Use Jpeg images to run the Action on. Other file types such as TIFF, BMP, PNG, PSD can cause issues with Actions, as Photoshop disables various features for different file types.
- If a Sevenstyles Action includes a brush (.abr), pattern (.pat) or shapes (.csh) file in the download, then it must be loaded into Photoshop before playing the Action.
- Avoid using the Action on logos or clip art style images as the lack of detail and color contrast can lead to errors.
Having troubles with the Action?
- Double-check you have your file set up correctly as shown at the beginning of the video tutorial.
- Check the resolution of your photo. If its a low-resolution photo (<1000px), take the shortest length of your photo and increase it to around 2500px or more.
Create custom effects
Photo effect Actions can be combined to create new effects. Follow these steps below:
- Run the first Action on your photo.
- Once you are happy with the result, save your design as a Jpeg image.
- Close your Photoshop file and re-open the image you just saved.
- Now run another Action over your photo! This will then stack the second effect on top of the first.
There are so many undiscovered effects that can be created!
Notice: If the link in the logo doesn't work, pressing F5 to reload the page might be helpful. If the problem persists, leave a comment and we'll be here to help.