1705274 Vintage Texture Action 3775
Photoshop ATN | 2 Kb
Ever wondered how to get that super nice texture look on Dribbble you see popping up all over the place?
Make your T-Shirt graphics look a bazillion times awesome. This is easy as hell to implement so you can attempt to outshine the likes of awesome vintage texture users on Dribbble.
It’s as easy as:
1. Making some dope illustrator type, skull, bio-mech mashup etc.
2. Importing onto a black background in Photoshop and rasterising that vector.
3. Run the action!!!(Go through the steps. **Step 3 optional**)
4. You got your texture man!
5. Run some gradient maps to change up colours. Or split layers using the color range tool.