Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
1903141 Dropper Bottle Mockup vol 2A Plus 3439266
Photoshop PSD | 30 Mb
Please comment if you found the link was error.
High speed Free Direct Download from FreePsdVn.com
Volume 2A Plus || Premium quality mockup for 120ml (4 oz) round boston dropper glass bottle in amber, cobalt blue and other colors. For essential oils, serums, fragrances and others. This mockup offers a wide range of customization such as the lid type, bottle and liquid colors as well as glossy and semi-glossy reflections.
- Product image for Amazon, Shopify or any online shop.
- Showcasing your label design for essential oil, serum, fragrance, medicine and pretty much any type of product that goes into a 120ml/4 oz dropper bottle.
- Plain Metallic
- Ribbed Plastic
- Clear Bottle
- Colored Bottle
Included are 5 common color presets to choose from:
- Cobalt Blue
(Manufacturers are familiar with these colors, don’t worry if your client asks about the possibility of manufacturing bottles with such colors)
Additionally, you can custom color the bottle (Check with the manufacturer about the possibility of custom colors for the bottle)
Custom color choice for:
- Plastic lid
- Metallic lid
- Dropper tip (upper part of the lid)
- Glass bottle
- Liquid (with clear bottle)
- Graphic with background fill to emulate opaque label
- Graphic with transparent background to emulate transparent label
(Reflection can be changed for each element separately, except the glass bottle)
Very easy to use:
- Double click on the Smart Objects
- Place your label design, Save
- Choose the desired options for the lid, liquid and bottle
- 3000x3000px / 300 dpi
- Smart Object
- Editable reflections (Through changing the opacity of reflection layers)
- Shadows ON/OFF
- Fill or TRANSPARENT background
The label designs are not part of this product.
Notice: If the link in the logo doesn't work, pressing F5 to reload the page might be helpful. If the problem persists, leave a comment and we'll be here to help.