1912519 Christmas Mobile Lightroom Presets 4385090
DNG, XMP, LRTEPLATE | 3 Mb
Click on Google Drive logo for Free Download:
Mobile Lightroom Presets Magical Christmas Collection was created with Instagram bloggers in mind for the perfect Instagram feed. These presets are designed specifically for the Lightroom Mobile. You can use them with free mobile app (iOS or Android) and you don’t even need to have Adobe subscription. This collection was carefully created to enhance your photographs with a perfect look and making them pop just in one click. These presets will help you create a cohesive look for your Instagram feed, blog or personal portfolio, to streamline your feed and get an attractive consistent page. This Magic Christmas Mobile filters collection is the most obvious way to get a consistent editing style.
What’s Included in the package:
- 8 Magic Christmas Mobile Lightroom Presets / .dng files
- 8 Magic Christmas Lightroom Presets for Lightroom CC, Classic and other desktop versions
- Installation Guide
We created a superior collection of presets that will be an excellent addition to every lifestyle, travel, and fashion blogger’s workflow. Now, you have more time to capture beautiful shots. Our presets have been tested on different images and they are compatible with a variety of images. In most cases, it works just with one-click, but please remember that all presets are meant to be a base to work off and they look different on every image just because every image differs with lights, dominant colors, photo style and so on. As light situations and camera settings always vary, it is normal to make some adjustments after applying a preset. So all you might need to do to get an outstanding result is to adjust the temperature, exposure and/or tint after the preset is applied. That’s all.
Once the payment is made you can download the Lightroom presets instantly.
How To Install And Use Lightroom Mobile Presets:
- Export the .dng files straightly to Lightroom app or Save the .dng files to your camera roll. They will appear as a blank photo. Then open the Lightroom app and import the.dng files from your camera roll.
- Once you have added and opened the .dng files into Lightroom app, tap the three-dot icon “…” in the top right corner of the screen and select ‘Create Preset’
- Fill out the ‘Preset Name’ and ‘Preset Group’ to ensure your presets stay organized. Do not change any of the other settings. Now tap the “✓” icon in the top right.
- Now the preset is installed and available to apply to any of your photos under the menu “Presets“. Simple open the image you want to edit, scroll across the settings to ‘Presets’ and tap on the preset of your choice.
- While our presets are designed to be one-tap magic, it may not look perfect straight away. It may happen that you will need to play around and change a little the Exposure, White Balance or Temperature to match your specific photo.