Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
1817092 12 Deep Tones Presets 22808639
LRTemplate | 392 Kb
Please comment if you found the link was error.
Click on Google Drive logo for Free Download:
ABOUT 12 DEEP TONES PRESETS:
This professional presets are designed to improve workflow for processing and editing photos with deep, dramatic, modern and trendy look. This collection is “must-have” for both photographers, designers and bloggers. They have been tested on different photos and work very well. The adjustments are very smart and clean, so it works well from Lightroom 3.x to CC, the effect will be the same. You can also use these presets with any photo they also could be described as multipurpose.
VERY IMPORTANT FEATURES:
- Professional and unique result achievable in one click
- 100% non-destructive, we have been tested them on different photos, and the results is awesome
- For photographers and designers, both pro and amateur
- Easy to use, just one click + FAQ file + powerful support if needed
- This presets don’t change the WB (White Balance) of your image, they work with color, exposure, contrast, whites, blacks etc. This means that if your WB is okay, they do almost the same effect as on the preview image, and this is awesome.
- When we are making presets, we’re trying to use RAW photo, which means that when you will use our preset, the result will be very close to the example. A lot of authors on the market uses already processed photos as an example (or “before image”), and this is wrong, because you can’t receive the same result by using their presets.
- No camera calibration profiles needed
Included 12 HQ presets:
1. Deep Tones 01 2. Deep Tones 02 3. Deep Tones 03 4. Deep Tones 04 5. Deep Tones 05 6. Deep Tones 06 7. Deep Tones 07 8. Deep Tones 08 9. Deep Tones 09 10. Deep Tones 10 11. Deep Tones 11 12. Deep Tones 12
The file type: .lrtemplate
Designed to be used with: RAW, JPG, TIFF
Lightroom: 3.x or above
Helpful FAQ file added
Notice: If the link in the logo doesn't work, pressing F5 to reload the page might be helpful. If the problem persists, leave a comment and we'll be here to help.