1911415 Raster to Vector Photoshop Action 3742749
Photoshop ATN | 3 Kb
Please comment if you found the link was error.
Click on Google Drive logo for Free Download:
With the Raster to Vector Photoshop Action you can easily vectorize any of your pictures and edit the end result in Illustrator while keeping your original image intact.
With this Photoshop Action and with just 1 click, you can convert any of your pictures to a fully editable vector file without any advanced Photoshop knowledge. All you need to do is open your image, select the action and click on the play button. The action works with any image size and resolution, and it provides a clear guiadance for you to achieve the best possible results. Once the action finish, you may edit the vector .AI file in Illustrator as you normally do with any other vector file.
How to install
- Open Photoshop. I- n the Actions Panel click on the top right icon and from the dropdown menu select “Load Actions”.
- Locate the “Medialoot – Raster to Vector.atn” file on your computer and click on Load.
How to use
- Open your image. Be sure that is set as the background (if not, go to Layer New Background from Layer).
- In the Actions Panel expand the “Medialoot – Raster to Vector” action container.
- Select the “Vectorize” action and click on the play button.
- When prompted, follow the easy screen instructions.
- Move the slider to adjust the detail level.
- Paint to hide details or areas that you do not want.