1912215 Pixelate Oil Paint Action 4353339
Photoshop ATN | 5 Kb
Click on Google Drive logo for Free Download:
The Oil Paint Photoshop Action helps you convert your existing images into Pixelate Oil Paint artwork.
- If your video card does not support OpenCL v1.1 or higher, you may need to purchase an upgraded video card that supports OpenCL v1.1 or higher to gain access to the Oil Paint filter of photoshop. More details: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/oil-paint-greyed-out.html
- This action has been tested and working on Photoshop (English version only) CC14, CC15.1.2+, CC17+, CC18+, CC19+ and CC20+.
- This action won’t work in Photoshop 15.0. As it doesn’t have oil paint plugin. Please upgrade your photoshop to PS CC14, CC15.1.2+, CC17+, CC18+ , CC19+ or CC20+ before using this Action.
- Avoid using small resolution images.
- The results will vary from one photo to the next. Not every photo will look great with every action. Experiment with them and you’ll get a good feel for which actions work best with certain types of photos.
- Combine effects and adjust their opacity for completely unique results.
- Modify the opacity of the layers or of the main effect folder.
- Each layer can be adjusted and can be hidden, deleted, or adjust the opacity. Feel free to mix it up by turning off layers, running actions on top of each other, and adjusting opacity.