Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
2008027 Fit to Canvas Script for PS and Ai 219737
ATN | 184 Kb
I present to you, the Fit to Canvas Script for Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator. A simple, yet SO POWERFUL tool, please read along so you get to know it well.
It looks so simple right? It is!! and that simpleness has so much power for your workflow:
- Automate your workflow without worrying if your documents/images are of a different size.
- No need to remember your document size to later make an element that same size.
- No need to dig into the image/document size menus to know what size is it.
- No need to drag around resizing manually and hoping it will snap to pixel perfect dimensions.
- SAVE TIME
Some example use cases:
- You are an Adobe Illustrator user who hates having to draw a rectangle and resize it to the dimensions of your art-board just to change the background color of you design. Get it done with ONE single click!!!
- You are a photographer and want to use a footer watermark on your images, the watermark will adapt to the size of your image with pixel perfection.
- Your are a Photoshop/Illustrator user who likes to automate some process you tend to do all day, but you have found yourself always having to “fit” manually elements or resize your images to an specific size because the action can’t figure it out by itself.
If you love FreePSDvn.com content, please consider buying us a coffee.
Thank you for your support!