2001265 Darkroom Toners Vol. 4 Profiles LR ACR 2450026
XMP | 12 Mb
Please comment if you found the link was error.
Click on Google Drive logo for Free Download:
Meet the brand new tools – Enhanced profiles to use in Adobe Lightrom 1.3 – 3.0 and later, Adobe Lightroom Classic 7.3 – 9.0 and later, Adobe Camera RAW 10.3 – 12.0 and later, Adobe Photoshop CC 2018 v19.1.3 – 2020 v21.0 and later with Camera RAW plug-in.
!!! Not compatible with the older versions of Lightroom (1-7.2, like CC2015.5 and ACR below 10.3), it’s not possible to recreate the profiles as the presets, so please check the version of the software before buying. Again, you need April 2018 release (Lightroom v1.3, Lightroom Classic v7.3, ACR 10.3) or later.
Emulate the popular and rare darkroom techniques like Silver Conversion, Color Coupler and Dye toners for creating a stunning monochrome artwork.
Toning may be used as a way to add interesting shifts in the tonal characteristics of a monochrome for aesthetic reasons.
Toning has been around almost as long as photography itself. In 1840 Frenchman Hippolyte Fizeau created a gold chloride toning bath to increase the stability of Daguerreotype images. Since then, many toners have been developed. Sepia, selenium, copper, and blue are the most common.
Later you can add textures and frames (not included) in Adobe Photoshop or other graphic applications to finish your artwork.
Please make sure you are working in RGB Color mode.
The List of Raztrend Darkroom Toners Vol. 4 profiles:
– Antique Dye toner
– Blue and Selenium split
– Cobalt – Iron toner
– Colovir Blue and Yellow toner
– Colovir Yellow toner
– Copper Toner 1
– Copper Toner 2
– Cyanotype Tannic Acid toner
– Edwal Red toner
– Ferric Sulphate toner
– Forte Polywarmtone
– Fotospeed Blue Toner
– Fotospeed Copper – Red toner
– Glycin – Hydroquinone
– Iron toner
– Iron Green-Blue toner
– Kodak T-9 Uranium toner
– Nitrogen processing
– Separol Soft
– Somerville toner
– Sulphide toner
– Thiourea and Gold split
– Thiourea and Iron Blue split
– Titanium Yellow toner
– Van Dyke Brown toner
In the package you will get:
– 30 Enhanced profiles (.xmp) compatible with Lightoom 1.3+, Lightroom Classic 7.3 + and ACR 10.3 +, Lightroom Mobile,
– Zip archive to use in Lightroom 1.4 – 3.0+, Lightroom Classic 7.5 – 9.0+,
– Installing and Using Single or Multiple Enhanced profiles in Lightroom and ACR (.pdf) .
How to use:
– Profiles are non-destructive and can be changed without loss of quality.
– Suitable for RAW and Non-RAW (JPEG, TIFF, PNG etc.) images.
– Suitable for Color and Monochrome images.
– Can be viewed in the Preset Browser.
– You may make the finishing touches as well.
– Compatible with Mac, and PC.
– Easy to install.