2104400 Galaxy Brushes for Procreate 5992272
BRUSHSET, SWATCHES | 339 Mb
Compatibility: These brushes will ONLY work in the Procreate 5 app for iPad. They will not work in Photoshop or any other application. You will need an Apple Pencil to use the brushes to the best of their ability. Please also ensure that your Procreate app is updated to the latest version.
INTRODUCING GALAXY BRUSHES FOR PROCREATE
55 Dynamic Brushes and 43 Stamp brushes, all carefully engineered to help you make breathtakingly beautiful galaxy art in Procreate.
It’s hard to imagine a scene more majestic and breathtaking than the stars and heavens. This brush system is based on public domain images of real life nebula, stars and galaxies from NASA, yet fully responsive and customisable, bending to your own unique vision and allowing you to create the galaxy art your soul craves.
These brushes have been designed to interact with each other intuitively, building in brilliance as you add more color and texture. A special blender brush gives you even more control over the intensity.
HOW TO INSTALL PROCREATE BRUSHES:
Full Product Tutorial and Walkthrough:
- 36 Dynamic and pressure sensitive brushes for Procreate, including stars, dust clouds, wispy rings, space, and nebulae.
- 18 Additional dynamic brushes which are versions of some of the brushes above, with added Color Variation (CV) to facilitate “happy accidents.”
- A “Selective Intensifier” blender brush to help you control which parts of your piece look more reflective and bright.
- 43 Stamp brush for Procreate, carefully formulated to “glow” on a dark background, rotating with your Apple Pencil tilt, including stars, moons, planets, galaxies and nebulae.
- 7 Color palettes based on the majesty of the stars and the heavens.
- A written cheat sheet explaining each brush type and how to use them.
- Full video tutorial and walkthrough
- A growing playlist of demo videos for different techniques and looks.