Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
2101034 205 Washi Tape Bundle for Procreate 5489982
Brusheset | 92 Mb
4 Washi Tape packs including:
- Modern Washi Tape vol 1 – 30 Textured and patterned stamps
- Modern Washi Tape vol 2 – a collection of 56 beautiful digital washi tapes with textures, patterns and paper effects
- Christmas Washi – 40 Christmas washi tapes includes 2 digital photo frames and 5 digital glitter papers to add some bling or sparkle to your designs!
- Halloween Washi – 79 spook-takular washi elements that includes plain, textured, patterned, halloween and typography washi tapes.
INCLUDES ZIP FILE WITH 4 .BRUSHSET, EXTRAS & INSTALLATION & EXAMPLE PAGES.
Washi tape for Procreate is super easy to use and perfect for adding, texture, interest and dimension to your work. Combine and layer, add your own pattern of overlay and have fun exploring different colour modes.
The possibilities are endless. Examples of how washi tape can be used include: scrapbooking, crafting, moodboard, instagram stories, collages, social posts, quote designs and more!.
____ COMPATIBILITY: ONLY for Procreate App with iPad + Apple Pencil. Not compatible with Photoshop or any other application. _____
Files included in this bundle:
- 205 Washi Tapes with patterns and textures
- 3 x Photo Frames & Brown Torn Paper PNGs
- 5 Glitter Pages at 2732 × 2048px
- Installation Guide
- Free Support: I’m always happy to help. Just send me a message any time.
- Any future updates will be available for free!!
There is so much included that I couldn’t include all previews but be sure to click and scroll down on each image to see everything! You can also click on the products below to see more information about each one.
- Ensure you have Procreate 5 on your ipad
- Unzip your file (free download of Zipviewer can be installed on your iPad)
- Mac User: Airdrop .brushset to your iPad
- Windows User: Use Dropbox to transfer .brushset. In your Files app on your iPad, navigate your saved file. Tap on .brushset then click on (…) icon and Export. Open In and tap Copy to Procreate.
- The brush pack will automatically be installed.
- For tips on how to install your procreate brushes or stamps, check out this cool video from Holly Pixels: https://youtu.be/T_3eKe4zK2s
If you love FreePSDvn.com content, please consider buying us a coffee.
Thank you for your support!